How We Solve
Your Problems and
Improve Your Lifestyle
- We conduct comprehensive background checks
- We speak to past employers and clients and verify information provided
- We have every job applicant sign an extensive performance contract
- We negotiate pay rate discounts for our members
- We issue all Housekeepers a W-2 at year end
- Special skills and experience
- Licenses, training or certifications
- Must have no driving license suspensions
- Must have no alcohol or drug-related incidences
- Must have car insurance if they are expected to use their car while providing services
- Must have no violations in the sex offender register
- Must have no criminal convictions in federal, state and county criminal records
House Cleaner Plus carries insurance protection per occurrence to protect our members…
- House Cleaner Plus carries insurance per occurrence to protect our members…
- If a Housekeeper selected through House Cleaner Plus gets hurt on our member’s property
- If the Housekeeper causes any damage to your home or any home valuables
- If the Housekeeper commits theft of a member’s property
- If the Housekeeper has a car accident doing work for our member and our member gets sued
- After every service session we will contact you by text or email to determine your level of satisfaction, and areas that need improvement. If you are ever dissatisfied for any reason, just let us know within 24 hours and we will have the problem fixed at no cost to you or provide a full refund
- You can review every Housekeeper’s background information, and select the one that is best for you.
Chores & Errands
- Grocery shop at regular, specialty and discount supermarkets
- Run errands, drop off and pick up dry cleaning, prescriptions, mail, etc.
- Schedule home services, wait for arrival and supervise
- Wash and Iron, prepare meals and other chores
Help with your Kids
- Drive children to and from school and activities
- Full care after school or on school days off
- Mother’s helper
Pet Care Services
- Drop In Visits to exercise and feed pets
- Transport pets to the groomer and vet
- Pet Boarding when you go away
Senior Care Services
- Transportation to appointments and activities
- Help with chores and errands
- You can keep the same housekeeper you selected every time unless you decide to change.
- We carefully train our Housekeepers on how to clean efficiently and effectively. Our Housekeepers know the best cleaning products to use on different types of surfaces, floors, and fixtures to avoid damage.
- You can select a Housekeeper that charge only $66 for 3 hours compared to $100 to $150 charged by other cleaning companies. This includes all hiring and training, insurance, payroll taxes, social security payments, paperwork, and vacation payments.
- Choose daily, weekly, monthly, even same-day service. We have Housekeepers available 7 days a week, from 7 am to 10 pm. You can select a new Housekeeper when you want to meet your needs.
- We create a check list based on you telling us your needs. If you’re ever not satisfied we’ll re-do it at no cost to you.
- Our Housekeepers know how to use effective but environmentally safe cleaning products for adults, children, pets, and the environment.
- We provide insurance protection against damage to your home or furnishings, loss of any item or injury to our employees.