Child Services

Parent's Helper

If you are looking for someone to help you take care of your children, you will find that many of our Housekeepers have child services experience, and provide many other personal assistant services.

Assist a parent that works away from home for periodic times, or a new parent, or parents of multiple children, and parents who work at home that need extra help while they are home.

Your Housekeeper can be available for your child’s school time off, a holiday break, bad weather or other day off including vacation days or "teacher planning days". If your specific Housekeeper is not available when needed House Cleaner Plus our Customer Services will find a Housekeeper that is available to help you.

Pre-School or School Age Children Care
  • Drive children to school, activities, play dates, supervise and/or pick up.
  • Prepare before or after school snacks or meals.
  • Get children ready for naps.
  • Playtime/lessons (reading to them, doing crafts, etc.).
  • Encourage good study habits and get them started on their homework.
Child Services Licenses of Some Housekeepers
  • Child Development Care (CDA).
  • Counseling / Speech Therapist.
  • Early Childhood Education (ECE).
  • Teaching Degree.
  • CPR And First Aid Certified.
  • The individual Housekeeper Profile will indicate any special licenses or certifications they have.
Infant and Toddler Care
  • Cooking/ feeding.
  • Changing diapers.
  • Getting children ready for naps.
  • Playtime/lessons (reading to them, doing crafts, etc.).
Sick Child Services
  • If your child gets sick, or is recuperating, you can use your Housekeeper instead of having to stay home.

If there’s any Special Child Services You Need, Or Special Training or Certifications You Require - Just Ask and We’ll Take Care of Your Request